Family owned and operated, Castlegate is a carpentry, fencing and roof plumbing business established in Perth in 1995. Completing all work ourselves, we provide a personal, professional service for every client. Communication is key; we take as much time as needed at consultation to ensure we deliver exactly what is needed and wanted.
Why Choose Castlegate Home Improvements?
- Quality workmanship and value for money are our main objectives
- Choose us and you’ll be contributing to a better WA economy. Paul Wilkinson started Castlegate in Perth in 1995 and is still the owner & chief carpenter
- We put 110% into every project we do – large and small
- Paul and our small team has a combined 55 years of experience in the building industry
- We’re reliable, professional and guarantee you can count on us
- Compliance to worksite safety is our top priority. Safe for us and our clients
- Paul and our tradesman are White Card certified
- Yes! of course our business insurances are always current
- We handle council permits, engineering and certifications
- Our reputation and our clients is important to us
- From Emma in the office to Paul sweeping the site, we do each job as if we were working on own home. Thats how much our clients mean to us.
Be confident in calling us today to ask what we can do for you
The story behind a recent project…..
Andy is the owner of a lovely new home in Landsdale.
Looking to finish the frontage of the home and create stylish curb appeal, Andy decided on having a composite deck installed.
Andy called Castlegate and asked for a quote and we promptly went to visit and recommended NewTechWood composite for its maintenance free & natural looking properties.
Within a week, we’d ordered the material and finished the build.
Beautiful! The silver grey NewTechWood deck looks fantastic.
We can do this for you too! Why not give us a call today to book in your free quote?
TEL: 0438 411 978
“I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them!”” Deborah of Victoria Park – Bull nose veranda
“Thank you Castlegate Home Improvements for doing an excellent job on my bull nose verandah. From the original consultation through to the final quality check, Paul, Emma and the team were professional, hard-working and couldn’t do enough to help me along the way. The quality of the workmanship is exceptional and people are actually stopping me in the street to admire my beautiful new verandah.”
“As repeat customers, we are very happy” Emily of North Perth – Hardwood decking
“We had used Paul 8 years ago at our previous property and the work was exactly what we wanted so we didn’t even get other quotes”
“5 Star Excellence” Lucia of Cottesloe – Composite balcony decking, patio roofing and awning
“I value the fact that I was not stressed during the works. The service was very professional and the price reflected the quality of the work”
“Fantastic” J&M of Mount Hawthorn – Bull nose veranda, awnings and weather boarding
“VERY professional. We were kept in the loop at all times – any changes to timeframes due to wet weather were reasonable and we were always informed. Very happy with the job and the service. Very efficient, very clean worksite. We will be using Castlegate Home Improvements again in the future”
“First rate!” R.G of Mount Hawthorn – Composite veranda decking, Glosswood lining and veranda posts
” From the quote to the completion, it was a very relaxed experience – in a good way! There was no stress on my part which is a critical factor for me. Castlegate Home Improvements are the easiest tradesmen I have ever dealt with! From the time you came to the quote to the gift on completion, this has been a great experience. I especially appreciate the quick response to questions during the job and the care and attention give to doing the job and keeping the site clean”
“The end result was fantastic” S.B of Como – Carport including strata permits
“I’m just so pleased with Paul’s work on the carport. The end result was fantastic – millimetre perfect! The carport is finished beautifully. Paul’s determined work ethic during the entire construction was second to none. At all times the construction area was safe, always clean and free of debris”