Nothing Says Classic Style & Elegance Like A Bullnose Veranda
Whether you are considering rejuvenating your old bullnose veranda or building brand new, we have the specialised skills & experience to create a beautiful bullnose for your home or property.
How much height do I need for a Bullnose Veranda?
From the ground to the bottom of the eaves, you’ll need a minimum height of 2.7 meters.
What are the benefits of a Bullnose Veranda?
- The biggest benefit of a bullnose is the look it creates for your home. It is a uniquely Australian feature, it is elegant and is back in fashion.
- Adds value to your
- It provides additional height under your veranda.
- The rain will never pool on your bullnose roof sheets.
- Any modern home will be effortlessly mistaken for the much admired federation style with a classic bullnose.
Is a building permit required for a bullnose veranda?
Yes you will require a building permit. Should you already have a bullnose on your home and would like it re-vamped, its best to give the council a ring and ask.
We can help you with your council permit, even drawing the plans and lodging the application for you.
We, at Castlegate have built dozens of Bullnose Verandas around Perth. We consider it one of our specialties.
Castlegate Home Improvements, Patios, Verandas and Pergolas are:
- Custom built. Your design for your home.
- Only built with approved quality building materials used in construction.
- Built by our fully qualified carpenters.
- Built in accordance with Australian building standards.
- We obtain council approvals for you and, if required, an Engineering report prior to approvals.
- Will provide you with shelter, away from the harsh UV and winter rains.
We build Patios, Alfrescos, Pergolas, Carports and Verandas in Perth, WA.
Call us today and we’ll visit your home to discuss the possibilities.
We enjoy going the extra mile to make sure the renovation and building process is stress free for you.
Before & Afters