Would You like to bring a touch of luxury into your home?
Living in Perth we spend a lot of time relaxing and entertaining outdoors so why not create an amazing space of your own with Cedar timber Lining or Glosswood Lining that will add a touch of class, a lot of style and value to your home?
Ceiling or Glosswood timber lining is an elegant and stylish answer to hiding unsightly rafters, roof sheets and tiles, wires and cords. Castlegate Home Improvements installs lining beautifully with perfectly finished corners and edges that will suit any style of home, new or traditional, cottage or family home.
Why have my outdoor entertainment area ceiling lined?
- It looks amazing
- It adds that WOW factor you’ll never get tired of admiring and showing your friends
- It will add value to your property
- It may also prevent dust and cobwebs falling down onto you
- Maintenance free so all you need to do is enjoy and relax
What types of outdoor ceiling lining is available?
There are many options to suit any style of outdoor living area including:
- Western Red Cedar – An American timber with beautiful tones
- Glosswood – timber that has been specially coated on all four sides to a uniform colour with a gloss or matte finish
- Hardiflex – an economic option that is painted to finish
- L.S.O.P treated pine softwood boards – also an economic option that will need routine painting or staining
- PVC maintenance free lining – new to the market, this is an artificial board that is maintenance free
No matter your budget, Castlegate Home Improvements will work with you to find the best option for your outdoor living area.
On what types of ceilings can Castlegate Home Improvements install lining?
- Pitched patios
- Hipped patios
- Alfresco ceilings
- Flat patios
- Internal ceilings
- Small areas or large
If you are going for the WOW! factor, then timber lining may be the solution for you…
- Reduces heat
- Reduces spiders webs in corners
- Has no nails or screws. Your lining is tongue and grooved to smooth perfection
- Reduces the time it would normally take to dust down exposed beams
- Is maintenance free – the boards are pre-finished to a very high standard so you never need to oil, paint or stain them
- Creates valuable space in a whole new outdoor room extending your living area
- Glosswood ceiling lining is available in a variety of colours. Whether you prefer the traditional Western Red Cedar look with its colour variation or a consistent look of the Glosswood range, we have been lining ceilings for our clients for over 15 years in all styles, sizes and colours and can help you transform your patio into a tranquil living area today
- Importantly …. a lined outdoor ceiling adds value to your house. With today’s competitive housing market, your lined ceiling will add that ‘something’ other homes don’t have!
Have a chat with us today about your ceiling lining project. We’ll help come up with the best solution to suit your home.